Apart from the familiar and traditional sealing systems used (often) for positive sealing, our company practices implementation and study of advanced sealing techniques .This is done in order to refine the range of the solutions offered to its customers and to provide a complete sealing envelope even in cases requiring custom design.
Injection sealing is performed using low- or medium-pressure electrical or pneumatic systems of liquid polyurethane agents (double or single component), acrylic gel or crystalline bonding materials applied to existing cracks in placed or sprayed concrete surfaces.
These injected materials have unique qualities of reacting to moisture or water. As part of the treatment process, materials that chemically react by expanding or solidifying upon contact with water or moisture are inject at pressure into cracks or voids (including pockets of segregated concrete), thus preventing passage of water through the wall into the building.
Basic Procedure for Injection Application
- Mapping, examining and marking all the cracks to be sealed.
- Examination of the concrete’s condition and measuring its thickness.
- Drilling in the concrete for insertion of the injection valves (packers) at a planned angle..
Basic Procedure for Application of a Crystalline Sealing System:
- Performing preliminary concrete rehabilitation
- Mapping areas to be sealed by the crystalline system
- Application of the system by brush, roller or spray either positively or negatively.